[contact-form-7 id=”1585″ title=”Kontakt EN”]
I. Data administrator The data administrator within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (OJ EU […]
The data administrator within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (OJ EU L 2016, No. 119) (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR) is: Semahead limited liability company, limited partnership with its headquarters in Kraków (postal code 30-720) at Płk. Ryszard Kukliński 17A st., entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS) under the number 0000802729, phone: +48 500 160 585, e-mail: email@example.com
The User within the meaning of this information regarding the processing of personal data is a natural person using the Administrator’s websites or contacting the Administrator by electronic or telephone means.
Bartosz Kurzawa was appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector by the administrator. If you want to contact the Personal Data Protection Inspector, use the contact details provided below:
1) mailing address: Semahead limited liability company, limited partnership, Płk. Ryszarda Kuklińskiego 17A st., 30-720 Kraków, with a note: „na ręce IOD” (“directly to PDPI”)
2) e-mail: IOD@semahead.pl
1. The User entrusts the processing of personal data to the Administrator in order to handle recruitment, inquiries or orders.
2. Providing personal data by the User during contact is voluntary, and the provided data will be used (when applicable) solely for the purposes of:
a. provide an answer,
b. presenting the Administrator’s offer,
c. security of the Administrator’s network systems (e.g. protection against spam and DDOS attacks),
d. to measure traffic on the web,
e. recruitment purposes.
3. Expressing consent by providing contact details is voluntary but in some cases failure to provide them may make it impossible to complete requested action.
1. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes specified in IV.2.a and IV.2.b is the consent of the User (Article 6. 1. a) of the GDPR), and / or Article 6. 1. b) of the GDPR if the User expresses willingness to conclude a contract.
2. The prerequisite for the processing of personal data for the purpose specified in IV.2.c is the legally justified interest pursued by the Administrator (Article 6. 1. f) GDPR), and the legal basis is Recital 49 of the GDPR.
3. The premise for processing personal data for the purpose specified in IV.2.d is the legally justified interest pursued by the Administrator (Article 6. 1. f) of the GDPR).
4. Personal data for the purpose specified in IV.2.e are processed due to the desire to conclude a contract (Article 6. 1. b) GDPR), while the legal basis for the collected data is Article 221 § 1 of the Labor Code.
1. For the purposes specified in IV.2.a and IV.2.b, to the extent that the User voluntarily provides, the Administrator may process:
a. name and surname (contact person),
b. phone number,
c. email address,
d. Internet domain address (and possibly other related data provided by the User).
2. For the purpose specified in IV.2.c:
a. IP address,
b. meta data sent by a browser (or other end device connecting to the Administrator’s website).
3. For the purpose specified in IV.2.d:
a) meta data sent by a browser.
4. For the purpose specified in IV.2.e (recruitment), we will ask the person applying for employment to provide data such as: name and surname, parents’ names, date of birth, place of residence (correspondence address), education and course of previous employment.
1. The User’s personal data related to the purposes listed in points IV.2.a) to IV.2.c) and IV.2.e will be processed only by the Administrator.
2. If the contact widget is used, the User’s telephone will be processed by the Administrator’s partner (as a Processor according to the definition of the GDPR) User.com company sp.z o.o. [limited liability], with its registered office Poland.
3. Data related to the purpose of point II.2.d will be processed by the Administrator and its partner, Google Inc., with its registered office in the USA, whose web measuring tool (Google Analytics) is used by the Administrator. These data are anonymous and are not shared further.
4. Google, which provides the Administrator with a web measurement service, has entered into an agreement on the EU-US Privacy Shield, and in accordance with the decision of the European Commission of July 12, 2016 IP / 16/216 on transfer of personal data to entities based in the United States, which joined the abovementioned agreement, ensures an adequate level of personal data protection, in accordance with art. 45 GDPR.
5. In accordance with applicable law, we may transfer your data to entities processing it on our behalf, e.g. marketing agencies, subcontractors of our Youlead services – InteliSoft Sp. z o.o. [limited liability] with its registered office in Warsaw (03-713) at Wrzesińska 12/35 st., CRM – Pipedrive OÜ, a private limited company established under the laws of the Republic of Estonia, having its principal place of business at Paldiski mnt 80, Tallinn, 10617, Estonia; and entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. courts or law enforcement authorities – of course only if they make a request based on an appropriate legal basis.
1. The User has the right to:
a. access his/her personal data,
b. correcting personal data,
c. delete personal data,
d. restrict the processing of personal data,
e. transfer personal data,
f. object to the processing of personal data,
g. withdraw previously given consent to the processing of personal data.
2. To exercise their rights, the User should send an e-mail or a letter to the address of the registered office or contact by phone at the number/address provided in I.
3. The Administrator carries out the User’s request without delay, with the proviso that deleting or limiting the possibility of data processing may affect the possibility or scope of proper handling of the submitted inquiry / order.
1. The Administrator stores the Users’ personal data for no longer than is necessary to handle the submitted inquiry / order, including the preparation of a personalized commercial offer and enabling the Administrator to perform its obligations.
2. At any time, the User may submit a request to delete his personal data. In this case, the data will be deleted immediately, but this may result in the interruption of the query.
1. To ensure the correct operation of the website, and in particular to adapt the content to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of the website, the Administrator may use the capabilities of the end device for processing and storage, and may collect information from the User’s end device.
2. The data described in section X.1 will be used by the Administrator only for the purposes mentioned in point IV.
3. The User may decide what data will be sent to the Administrator by changing the settings of his browser (e.g. by blocking saving Cookie files).
4. The site uses scripts analysing web traffic (Google Analytics) provided by Google Inc. based in the USA. These scripts can save data on his end device (e.g. cookies). The user may not agree to this by blocking cookies and other data from third-party websites in their browser.
6. Instructions on how to change the settings described in items 3-5 can be found in the browser settings, its user manual or on the developer’s website.
For the most popular browsers, information on settings can also be found under the links:
e. Internet Explorer
1. The User has the right to object to the processing of his personal data, based on which the Administrator will stop processing data in the indicated scope / purpose. To object, please send a message as described in section VIII.2.
2. The User has the right to lodge a complaint against the Administrator with the supervisory body, which is:
President of the Office for Personal Data Protection
Stawki 2 st., 00-193 Warszawa
It will take you a few moments to complete the Brief and let us
better prepare for the interview with you.